One of the most common questions I get asked as a mother who has walked through miscarriage and infant loss is: “What gifts do you recommend for a grieving mother?” This is why I created the Gift Guide feature here on The Morning — to help friends and family members give meaningful gifts and to give you, grieving mothers, unique and creative ideas for honoring your baby.
Today I’m sharing a few gift ideas from one of the loveliest jewelry companies, GLDN. Their designs are unique, modern and with the perfect amount of personalization available. I recently was able to get a set of 4 Rhone Stacking Rings, 1 personalized for each of my 4 children, and I love them so much. Such a sweet way to honor all my children.
- Rhone Band (Stacking Rings)
- Grande Band (perfect for a single name or even a birthdate/due date)
- Memoir Ring (perfect for two lines of text, a name & date or date & simple heart)
- Personalized Bar Bracelet
- Heart Bracelet
- Bennet Necklace (perfect for adding multiple initials or just a single heart and one initial)
GLDN is so generous they are giving one winner a $50 gift card to their shop. Simply head over to this post Instagram to enter! (Hint: It’s super simple to enter! :))