HAVE YOU RECEIVED A LIFE-LIMITING DIAGNOSIS FOR YOUR BABY?
If so, we are here for you.
You are not alone in this journey and we want to provide hope and help as you navigate this difficult season.
01. YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Join The Community.
Find a friend who has walked this journey in The Joyful Mourning Community.
Honest Stories from Real Women.
Listen to honest conversations and read true stories by women just like you as they share how they navigated a terminal diagnosis for their baby and their subsequent grief on The Joyful Mourning Podcast or here on the blog.
02. RECENT STORIES & INTERVIEWS
On the podcast and on the blog, from women just like you.
- Prenatal Life Limiting Diagnosis & Carrying to Term | Q&A with Jamie Le Sesne Spears
- Advice for Friends & Family | How to love someone who has received a life-limiting diagnosis for their baby.
- Trisomy 13, Hope & Help for Carrying to Term | Episode 050 with Brooke Stone
- What to Pack for the Hospital | Life-Limiting, Fatal, Terminal Prenatal Diagnosis
- Prenatal Life Limiting Diagnosis & Carrying to Term | Q&A with Cari Wilhite
- Trisomy 18, Practical Resources for Carrying to Term & Delivery | Episode 049 with Elizabeth Bloomquist
03. HELPFUL RESOURCES