The Morning exists to bring reminders of hope to those that feel hopeless.
While we can find hope and healing in a variety of ways, one specific way that is incredibly effective is through the sharing of one’s story. Sharing our own story provides healing in our own hearts as we remember and mourn and celebrate, but it also provides healing in the hearts of others, as mamas who are broken find out they are not alone — there is someone who understands, someone who has walked the same or a very similar journey. And when we share our stories we are able to heal and grow together.
And we would love to hear your story and share it with others. So that together we can find healing. Through your story we can be reminded that God is at work and He will renew our hope.
Share Your Story
If you are interested in sharing your story with The Morning community, please review the submission guidelines below and email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible with questions that can guide your writing (this is a perfect way to share your story if you aren’t quite sure where to start or what to share.)
Our desire is to share a weekly story of hope and healing amidst tragedy that would be published on The Morning blog as well as the The Morning’s social media accounts.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us: email@example.com
- The focus of the post must be about finding hope amidst your grief, what you have learned, how you have grown. Feel free to be honest and transparent, sharing the hard truths but the focus for The Morning should be the hope amidst that brokenness.
- The word limit should be approximately 800ish words. Feel free to submit your story if it is shorter or longer but keep in mind that word count is the desired goal.
- Please only submit content that is original to you and has not been published previously online elsewhere.
- Feel free to submit photos but only those photos that you have the rights to. If using photos from a professional photographer please obtain permission prior to sending them our way. Note: We will credit and link to all professional photographers. Photos must be at least 800px x 800px and no larger than 1200px x 1200px. We also reserve the right to add designed title/feature images in the post when and if necessary.
- The Morning reserves the right to edit the content for grammatical and spelling errors.
- By sending The Morning a guest article for consideration, you are agreeing to our terms and giving us permission to publish your words. You are also in agreement not to republish this piece else for 12 months from it’s original publish date.
If you are ready to submit your story, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Share My Story Submission“.
Do you know someone who has a story of hope and healing amidst loss?
If so, send this submission page their way via the link below (just copy, paste and send via email or text).
We would love to hear their story and share it with others.