What is the Book Club?
The Joyful Mourning Book Club is here to provide resources for learning about grief, suffering and healing after the loss of a baby.
We are also here to provide an opportunity for women in a similar season to learn, grow and find healing together.
How Does It Work?
- A monthly book will be assigned at the first of the month, along with a suggested weekly reading schedule.
- Each week we will discuss that week’s reading via a short Facebook Live in The Joyful Mourning Community. (Thursdays at 2pm (est.))
- Lastly, at the end of month there will be a re-cap of with a few final thoughts about the book here on The Morning blog as well as a look forward at the next month’s book selection.
How Do I Join?
- Sign up below to join The Joyful Mourning Book Club
- Purchase the books (listed below!)
- Use the #thejoyfulmourningbookclub on social media as you read along, so we can cheer one another on and stay on track.
What Will We Be Reading?
Holding on to Hope
Anxiety: The Missing Stage of Grief
Claire Bidwell Smith, LCPC
See you on Thursdays at 2pm (est.)!
In The Joyful Mourning Community.
P.S. Affiliate links are used in this post! Affiliate links provide a small commission and allow The Joyful Mourning Book Club to keep running!
View all Discussion Videos On Our Youtube Book Club Playlist
God’s Grace in your Suffering, David Powlison
DISCUSSION 01, CHAPTERS 1 – 2
DISCUSSION 02, CHAPTERS 3 – 4
DISCUSSION 03, CHAPTERS 5 – 8